HOW TO FIND YOUR HAT SIZE
Getting a hat in the right size can sometimes prove quite difficult, because every hat brand’s sizes differ slightly from the next. Sometimes the difference can be as much a size and a half.
That’s why we have made a FREE size kit with a special head circumference tape measure and instructions on how to find the right hat size. Get your size kit here.
HOW TO USE THE SIZE KIT
1. Find a mirror or someone to help you take the measurement.
2. Open the hat size tape measure and place it on your head with the size card on your forehead.
3. Pull on the tape measure till it sits securely on your head.
4. Adjust it so it measures the widest part of your head, which in most cases is about a fingers width above the ears.
5. Repeat a couple of times to make sure the size it right.
If you don’t want to wait for our size kit you can also use a regular tape measure to measure your head at the widest point, which in most cases is about a fingers width above the ears.
What you get in cm is essentially your hat size. So if you measured your head to be 58 cm, your hat size is 58. If you are in between two sizes we would recommend choosing the smaller of the two, as the hat will then expand a bit to take the shape of your head.